- Health, Science and Continuing to Answer the Wrong Questions
- Students will pay more for research – they already are.
- “Art is a waste of time” – second affirmative, at Art Not Apart debate
- How dereg could be “the worst of both worlds”
- Letter to AFR on its coverage of Alan Oxley, divestment – unpublished
Tag Archives: divestment
The head of the Australian Medical Association helped launch a new report this morning from the Academy of Science about climate change and health. I ended up at the event in Parliament House. Lots of good, important stuff that we already … Continue reading
Well, my eminent colleagues and I here on the affirmative, we have certainly stumbled into something here haven’t we. What a waste of time. It is after all a debate at a popular arts festival — on whether art is … Continue reading