- Health, Science and Continuing to Answer the Wrong Questions
- Students will pay more for research – they already are.
- “Art is a waste of time” – second affirmative, at Art Not Apart debate
- How dereg could be “the worst of both worlds”
- Letter to AFR on its coverage of Alan Oxley, divestment – unpublished
Category Archives: Reporting
FOI documents reveal the Rudd government flouted its own advertising guidelines to spend millions on the controversial ‘By boat, no visa’ campaign. http://www.thesaturdaypaper.com.au/news/politics/2014/06/07/rudds-irregular-ad-spend-people-smugglers/1402063200 I was so outraged by the Labor party’s advertising on its new ‘no-settlement’ policy, and the refusal … Continue reading