I’m lapsed philosopher committed to climate action and confronting society with difficult questions. I’m beating an odd path through academia, public administration, research and activism, and I reckon a bit of judicious trouble making is a good thing, when you’re right.
- Health, Science and Continuing to Answer the Wrong Questions
- Students will pay more for research – they already are.
- “Art is a waste of time” – second affirmative, at Art Not Apart debate
- How dereg could be “the worst of both worlds”
- Letter to AFR on its coverage of Alan Oxley, divestment – unpublished