- Health, Science and Continuing to Answer the Wrong Questions
- Students will pay more for research – they already are.
- “Art is a waste of time” – second affirmative, at Art Not Apart debate
- How dereg could be “the worst of both worlds”
- Letter to AFR on its coverage of Alan Oxley, divestment – unpublished
Monthly Archives: July 2014
Ian Young – ANU VC and head of the Group of 8 elite universities – first championed student fee deregulation as the only way to turn ANU into Australia’s own Harvard. Now, in “Survival of the Deregulated”, he takes another … Continue reading
A piece recently published in the Fifth Estate. http://www.thefifthestate.com.au/archives/64151/ 2 July 2014 — Is climate change the biggest challenge facing humanity? ANU vice chancellor Ian Young thinks so. Or at least that’s what he told me recently, when we met to discuss … Continue reading